Orchestra can update ASIC for your company if you appoint Orchestra Pty Ltd to be your registered ASIC agent. We'll supply you with an ASIC Form 362/486 and an Orchestra authority that you can fill out. The forms must be completed and signed by a current officeholder (director or company secretary) of the company.
Orchestra can update ASIC when:
- New shares are issued on Orchestra
- Shares are transferred on Orchestra
- A member's address changes on Orchestra
- A new director or company secretary is added on Orchestra
- An existing director or company secretary is resigned on Orchestra
- An existing director or company secretary's address is changed on Orchestra
Orchestra updates ASIC within 2 business days.
Orchestra will cease to be your ASIC agent when:
- You notify us in writing that you would like to cease us as your ASIC agent
- You cease to be a customer of Orchestra
- You remove your Australian company from Orchestra
- You appoint a new ASIC agent
Note: You can only have one registered ASIC agent. If you appoint a new ASIC agent then Orchestra Pty Ltd will automatically be removed as your ASIC agent (without notification) and will not be able to make any further updates to ASIC on behalf of your company.
When you appoint Orchestra as your registered ASIC agent our responsibilities are to:
- Submit changes to ASIC on your behalf and at your direction.
- Pass on any ASIC correspondence to you. This includes invoice statements, annual
review documentation, your company’s corporate key and other correspondence.
Note: Orchestra will email ASIC invoices to you and it is the responsibility of your
company to pay any ASIC fees directly to ASIC within the required timeframes.