To manage your agent dashboard you will need to be logged into Orchestra and have company agent administrator access.
Under 'Your agent entities' select the company you want to manage. Companies with actions pending are indicated by a notification number in red.
Actions are queued when:
- New shares are issued on Orchestra
- Shares are transferred on Orchestra
- A shareholder's address changes on Orchestra
- A new director or company secretary is added on Orchestra
- An existing director or company secretary is resigned on Orchestra
- An existing director or company secretary's address is changed on Orchestra
Use the arrow icon to see details about the update.
When the update has been entered, toggle the action to processed. Notes may be added to the 'Description' field.
A daily email of company updates requiring agent action are emailed to agent administrators, until the actions are processed and toggled complete.
If you have an action pending and need more information please email us on email@example.com.