When some companies raise capital they choose to use a nominee company structure. A nominee holds shares on behalf of the investors. The nominee can be useful for both the company and the investors during a capital raise, for exercising of ESOP and on an ongoing basis.
Orchestra can set up your company’s nominee share register. The benefits include:
- tracking of all of your underlying nominee shareholders, their holdings and their contact details
- investor portal for your nominee investors so they get a shareholder experience equivalent with your direct company shareholders
- the ability to transfer shares between your direct shareholders and nominee shareholders
- full visibility of all of your company's shareholders
- an auditable data trail of your company's transactions for nominee investors
Get in touch with Orchestra to find out more about nominee structures.