In Orchestra, administrators can use the 'Audience group' setting to add or change access to folders, documents or communications.
This can be found in the main menu under 'Administration' > 'Audience groups'.
There are five pre-set audience groups:
- Administrator only will only display any folders and content to those who have administrator access in the company, and will not show up in the investor dashboard.
- Optionholders will display any folders and content to those who have an employee share scheme grant in the company.
- Associates will display any folders and content to those who are recorded as an associate in the company.
- Shareholders or Members will display any folders and content to those who a shareholder in the company.
- All Stakeholders & Administrators will display any folders and content in the dashboards of everyone who is linked to your company, including Associates, Optionholders and Shareholders.
To add custom Audience groups, click the 'Create audience group' button and add a name and description for the group. Then add all the entities (stakeholders) you wish to have in the group and click 'Create'. Only the stakeholder(s) added to the group will have access to the relevant folder, document, or communications.
Custom audience groups allow you to set up a folder and give access to one or multiple stakeholders.
For example in the screenshot above, a custom audience group 'Johanna Brahms' has been created with the stakeholder 'Johanna Brahms' added. This group can be applied to any folder in the Document Vault (see How do I create folders and add my company documents to Orchestra?) by selecting 'Johanna Brahms' as the audience group when creating a folder.
Communications to these stakeholders can also be applied by selecting their custom audience group in the communications tool (see How do I send shareholder communications to my shareholders?).