1. To cancel shares in your share registry on Orchestra, you will need to be logged in and have access as a company administrator to make any changes. From your dashboard, click ‘Share register’ from the menu on the left of the page and select ‘Transfer / share issue’.
2. On the next page, select “Create a cancel transaction” from the options available.
3. You will need to identify who the shares are being cancelled from by selecting the dropdown under 'Current shareholder (from)'.
4. You will then need to enter the transaction particulars, including the type of shares, the number of shares, the share price (optional), and the date of the share cancellation. You also have the option to add supporting documents via the upload box below.
5. Once you have filled in the necessary details, click 'Continue' to review the share cancellation. You will be shown a summary of the share transaction and can then 'Confirm' or 'Cancel'.