On Orchestra, your shareholding table will be made up of people who have created accounts, and those who have not yet created accounts. You are able to see if a shareholder or member has signed up to Orchestra in the 'Share register' or 'Register of members' section.
1. Go to the 'Shareholders' page (under 'Share register') or the 'Members' page (under 'Register of members') to see a list of your investors.
2. In the table where you can see your list of shareholders, you will see one of two icons next to each of them.
- If the icon is green, they have signed up to Orchestra.
- If the icon is grey, they have yet to sign up to Orchestra.
Note: Regardless of whether or not a shareholder in your company has signed up to Orchestra, they will still receive shareholder communications that you send to them if they have an email address.
3. You can quickly filter to find all of your unregistered shareholders by ticking the box 'Show only shareholders with no account' and click the 'Filter results' button.