Would you like to store more information against your shareholders, members, associates and option holders (stakeholders)? Custom fields give you the ability to store as much extra information as you would like for each stakeholder. If you allow it, stakeholders can even enter information for you from their own login.
1. To start adding custom fields, go to your menu and select Administration > Custom fields.
2. You will see a list of any existing custom fields, and the ability to create new ones. To create a new field click on the blue 'Create custom field' button.
3. In the module that pops up you can define a number of different parameters, including the name of the field, the data type, a description and the stakeholder editability and visibility.
4. Once the custom field has been created you can start storing values in the field. If you would like to edit the custom field or delete it, you can do so under 'Actions'.
5. To add data to the custom field for each stakeholder, go to your shareholders or members page by going to the left side menu and clicking Share register > Shareholders or Register of members > Members.
6. On your list of shareholders, on the right of the shareholder that you wish to update, click on the 'Actions' icon (3 vertical dots) and select 'Edit entity'.
7. In the edit module, click 'Custom fields', and enter a value into your new custom field. Click 'Update' to save the information for your stakeholder.
8. Custom field data by stakeholder can be exported from Orchestra using the 'Export as CSV' button.