You may want to post a message or an update for your shareholders to see without emailing them each time. The info tiles feature allows Administrators to post messages on the dashboard of their stakeholders.
1. To add an info tile, go to your menu and select Communications > Info tiles.
2. You will see a list of any existing info tiles, and the ability to create new ones. To create a new info tile simply click on the blue 'Create info tile' button.
3. In the form that pops up you can define a number of different parameters, including the title of the tile, the description, the audience group and publish date. Click the 'Create' button.
4. The new info tile will be saved, and will be visible for the defined audience group in their Dashboards upon login. If you would like to edit the info tile or delete it, you can do so from the same administration panel, under 'Actions'.
5. For stakeholders to view the info tile, they will just need to login and view their Dashboard for your company.