Regardless of the type of Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP) you choose, Orchestra can be a valued partner in establishing and administering your chosen scheme. If employees fail to grasp and actively engage in your ESOP then the primary reason for having an ESOP in the first place may be forfeited.
Over time ESOPs can become intensive to manage manually. Orchestra has ESOP packages that provide:
- Consultation sessions with you to determine the best scheme for your business. We can arrange for the required legal documents for new ESOPs through our expert partners.
- Creation of an easy-to-manage cloud-based options registry to facilitate simple compliance, record keeping and reporting for your ESOP. Share registries can also connect with the NZ Companies Office or ASIC creating a single source of truth for your organisation.
- Easy to understand processes for creating and managing your vesting schedules and conditions, vital to an employee fully benefiting from any ESOP scheme.
- FREE cloud-based accounts for all employees to view their portfolio and access any information you release to them.
- Secure storage of documentation and information updates, including the option to use electronic document signing of offer letters for scheme participants.
- Access for your company to hold share trading events to allow employees to periodically buy and sell their shares amongst themselves, if allowed by the company.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about Employee Share Ownership Plans.